Thursday, October 23, 2008

ALL Girl equals ALL Fun


So much fun!!! "Little Girl AK" could not have been more fun. She was beautiful with a head full of curly blond hair and bright blue eyes. She was independent and funny, she plays the harmonica and LOVED the geese!! Thank you for choosing me to take her pictures. MORE to come online soon!



Her mama wanted me to get a picture of her precious nightgown and favorite pillow.
She loved the bubbles and was having a great time chasing them down.

She always wanted to get her Christmas pictures taken...I hope you are happy with a little sneak peek at your sweet baby girls pictures.



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So sweet!!! I can't wait to see the rest. We had so much fun with Mrs. Amy!!

Kecia Greer said...

Oh my goodness! What a beautiful girl! She could be a magazine model. No kidding. Good work!