Monday, October 20, 2008

A Beautiful Fall Day!

Good Morning....I had a blast yesterday with the "M Family" from my neighborhood...I might have had more fun than they did!! :) The weather was perfect and come 5 PM, the light was wonderful. We went to 3 different locations and Cousin J and Baby L showed up for some great pictures as well.
This is a just a peek...we took over 500 pictures, so I can't wait to find some new favorites!!



7 year old twins and a 4 year sister, they are SOO gorgeous with beautiful eyes!! Mama C...they were awesome, thank you for letting me photograph them.



Look at these twins!!


Little Man J was a hard nut to crack, but the lollipops won him over...but with eyes like these, he is TOO CUTE!

Look at Baby L








1 comment:

Kecia Greer said...

The blog, website, and splash pages all look great with color coordination! Great photos of the kids, too. You had it easy with these beautiful children!