Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lovin' the Fall in North Carolina

We spent last weekend in Brevard, NC. We have been going to the Fall/Halloween Festival there for years and it is always so beautiful. I was able to get some pictures of the kids before the Festival, L was a butterfly and P was dracula.


I took both of my cameras this weekend and was excited to get some fun shots of the kids. My D60 has become my "knock-around camera"...and it still takes awesome pictures.


Waiting to hear the winners of the costume contest announced!P after winning 2nd place!!! L is thinking that this is NOT her brother!

I took these pictures in the most dense of fogs...so I have a bit of a mist on these pictures. I love the trees and the colors and just how wonderful it is in NC! The kids were soaked, but wanted to jump in leaves.

This picture is of my mom enjoyin all of the leaves, the light was coming through the trees and was magical....it was 10 AM and you can see the light in the fog.

We stopped on the way home at Ceasar's Head


I took some pictures of my baby sister and her husband...we were having a blast and it is shown in these photos...you are the best Little E!!!





2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow...those are some wonderful pictures!!!

KIKI Monkes said...

OMG!!! thoes look awesome! Pleases tell me you are bringing your Cam thanksgiving!!! HOORAY!